Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Music


Love Songs
Aaron Neville- Crazy Love-From Movie
Aaron Neville - Crazy Love
America- A Horse with No Name
Avril Lavigne- Hot
Avril Lavigne -Complicated
Avril Lavigne -When Your Gone
Avril Lavigne- Knocking on heavens door


Berlin- Take My Breath Away
Best Motown Songs
Bianca Ryan- I'm Telling you I'm not Going
Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
Bill Withers - Lean On Me
Bob Seger -Like a Rock
Bon Jovi - Always
Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me
Bread- If
Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me
Bonnie Tyler - Don't Turn Around
Brenda Russell- Piano In the Dark
Bruce Springsteen- Streets of Philadelphia 1991
Bryan Adams- Run To You

Carly Rose Sonnenclair- Feeling Good
Céline Dion -My Heart Will Go On
Céline Dion- Because You Loved Me
Céline Dion- Power of love
Cher -Just like Jesse James
Cher - Heart Of Stone
Chris de Burgh -The Lady In Red
Coldplay- Clocks
Cyndi Lauper -True Colors


Dan Hartman- I Can Dream About You
David Cassidy -I Think I Love You
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms


Ella Henderson's performance - Cher's Believe
Ella Henderson - just - ella - 11 - songs
Elton John -Your Song
eminem -Till I Collapse
Enrique Iglesias -Hero
Evanesence -My Immortal
Evanesence- Bring Me to Life

Foster The People - Pumped up Kicks


James Taylor - "Carolina in My Mind
James Taylor- You've Got a Friend
James Taylor Greatest Hits~ Full Album
John Lennon -Woman
Juice Newton- Just Call Me Angel


Kate Bush -This Woman's Work From Movie
KATE BUSH This Woman's Work Song


Laura Branigan -Self Control
Leann Rimes - How Do I Live
LeAnn Rimes - I Need You
Linkin Park- Castle of Glass
Linkin Park -Numb
Linkin Park - The Best Songs


Madonna -Crazy for You
Madonna - Die Another Day
Madonna - Ghosttown
Madonna - Live To Tell
Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
Marvin Gaye - Lets get it on
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing


Neil Young - Heart of Gold/Lyrics
Norman Greenbaum Spirit In The Sky

Percy Sledge -When a Man Loves a Woman
Peter Cetera -Glory Of Love
Peter Gabriel - Big Time
Peter Gabriel -Don't Give Up
Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes
Peter Gabriel - Red Rain
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Peter Gabriel - So (entire album)
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Official Video)
Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
Phil Collins - One More Night (Official Video)
Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 


Ray LaMontagne-Jolene
Ray Lamontagne - Shelter
Roberta Flack- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Rod Stewart-Broken Arrow
Rod Stewart -I don't wanna talk about it
Rod Stewart ~ The First Cut is the Deepest


Sade -No Ordinary Love
Selena Dreaming of You
Selena - I could fall in love
Shaun Smith - Ain't no Sunshine When She's Gone
Sherif- When I'm with you
Sheryl Crow- The First Cut is the Deepest
Simon & Garfunkel -Bridge Over Troubled Water
Sinéad O'Connor -Nothing Compares 2 U
Smokey Robinson - Cruisin
Smokey Robinson - One Heartbeat
Smokey Robinson-Tracks of my tears


Tom Petty - Free Fallin
Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heaart
The Pretenders -I'll Stand By You

Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last

Westlife - Greatest Hits (Full Album)
Whitney Houston- I Will Always Love You

Soundtracks
Patriot Games
Kingdom of Heaven
Streets of Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment